- 1 large tomato
- 1 green pepper
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
chop all vegetables to desired size. add all ingredients together and mix.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Rice Patties (Bolinho de Arroz) 3.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Arepas 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Pizza Primavera 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- St. Tropez Tart 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Dill Potato Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Nuts 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Tossed salad with sesame seed... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Tomato and Potato Puree 4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.