Rate this recipe 3.6/5 (56 Votes)
- 1 large tomato
- 1 green pepper
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
chop all vegetables to desired size. add all ingredients together and mix.
You'll also love
- Hungarian Cabbage and Noodles... 3.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Dannielle's Chunky Guacamole 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- bbq meatballs 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Korean Corn Salad 3.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Salad 3.4/5 (212 Votes)
- Zucchini gratin Provencal 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce - Canned 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Capsicum (Green pepper) - Tamarind... 3.1/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe