- 1 large tomato
- 1 green pepper
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
chop all vegetables to desired size. add all ingredients together and mix.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.1/5 (249 Votes)
- Chicken Stuffed with Vegetables 3.1/5 (202 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (21 Votes)
- spinach and feta casserole 2.9/5 (180 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Pasta with Ham and Feta Cheese 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.