Greek Salad Dressing
Great dressing for Greek salad
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Beat together well
Pour into a small bottle
Shake before serving
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (176 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt Seasoning 4.5/5 (149 Votes)
- Mom's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Pistachio salad 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Corn & Pea Salad 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Drop Scones 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Steak Salad with Creamy Ranch... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Gazpacho salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.