Garlic and Parsley Domplines
Peurto Rican fried dough goes great with almost anything (especially soups)
Garlic and Parsley Domplines. Discover our recipe.
- 4 cups flour
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- A glass of water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Frying oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add all of the dry ingredients and the butter in a large bowl. Mix. Slowly add the water to the dry mixture, stirring the whole time. Knead the dough until it forms a ball. Take a small test and add other spices if you think they need it. Separate the dough into small balls, and heat either a small pot filled with vegetable oil, or flatten the dough and fry them in a shallow pan.
Cook until golden brown. Serve on the side of something creamy and warm!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.3/5 (148 Votes)
- Watermelon Biscotti 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken in Salt Crust with Garlic... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Triple Cooked Chicken Soup 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Manchurian Gobi 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Mozzarella Stuffed Garlic Rolls 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Carrot Souffle 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!