Garlic and Parsley Domplines
Peurto Rican fried dough goes great with almost anything (especially soups)
Garlic and Parsley Domplines. Discover our recipe.
- 4 cups flour
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- A glass of water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Frying oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add all of the dry ingredients and the butter in a large bowl. Mix. Slowly add the water to the dry mixture, stirring the whole time. Knead the dough until it forms a ball. Take a small test and add other spices if you think they need it. Separate the dough into small balls, and heat either a small pot filled with vegetable oil, or flatten the dough and fry them in a shallow pan.
Cook until golden brown. Serve on the side of something creamy and warm!
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (952 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (391 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.3/5 (245 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt Seasoning 4.5/5 (147 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Domplines 4.2/5 (169 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (144 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!