Vegetarian appetizer recipes - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: vegetable dish
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Vegetarian appetizer recipes
Garlic and Parsley DomplinesYUM!Food Porn
Garlic and Parsley Domplines
- 4 cups flour
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- A glass of water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Frying oil
30 Ways To Eat Chili That Aren't Served In A Bowl
There are no rules when it comes to eating chili! Here are 30 delicious and bowl-free ways to down this comforting dish.
By Gitanjali Roche
Puerto Rican fried dough domplines
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 onion
- garlic powder
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to season
The Most Beautiful Buddha Bowls You've Ever Seen
Bursting with color and texture, these healthy bowls look (almost) too good to eat!
Boil the carrots until tender and drain well
- 1 3/4 pounds carrots
- Powered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
Russian "Vinegret" Beet SaladRecipewe ♡
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
Here's a low fat version of my Grandma Katrina's russian beet salad called "vinegret" enjoy!
- 1 lb cooked beets, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream fat free
- 4 tbs mayonnaise fat free
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful chopped fresh dill or parsley for garnish
- 1-2 scallions
- 1-2 dill pickles
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 small cucumber peeled and cubed
- extra virgin olive oil
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
Black eyed pea fritters
- The night before, soak beans in water
- 8 oz black eyed peas
- 1 onion cut in half
- a seeded red pepper
- 2/3 cups water salt,
- frying oil
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry leek soup mix, and chopped spinach
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 (16 oz) container Sour Cream
- 1 (1.8 oz) pkg Dry Leek soup mix
- 1/2 (10 oz) pkg Spinach (frozen, chopped, thawed and drained)
- 1 (1lb) loaf Pumpernickel bread
Bonnie's magical stuffed mushrooms
A great appetizer or afternoon snack
- 1 large package of fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups instant stuffing prepared
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375