Bonnie's magical stuffed mushrooms
A great appetizer or afternoon snack
- 1 large package of fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups instant stuffing prepared
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pull stems from the mushrooms and finely chopped them. Place the mushroom caps to the side. Also chop the onion and garlic.
Add the chopped mushroom stems, garlic and onion to the stuffing mix. Stir in the cheese.
Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps.
Place on a lightly greased cookie pan.
Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes or until stuffing is a dark brown.
Allow to cool for about 5 minutes and serve.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (176 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Domplines 4.3/5 (155 Votes)
- mushroom and nettle tart 4.8/5 (73 Votes)
- Freezer Beans 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Quick Bread 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Veggie Bars 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Peppers 2.7/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!