- 2 pkgs Crescent Rolls
- 3/4 C Mayo
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- 2- 8oz pkg Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg Ranch Dressing Mix
- 3/4 C Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Veggies: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Green Onions, Bell Peppers, Halved Cherry Tomatoes, Diced Carrots
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375. Cover bottom of 9 X 13 pan with Crescent rolls and pat down to fit with all seams sealed. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and set aside.
Combine the mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, dressing mix and grated cheese. Mix well and spread over cooled crust.
Arrange diced veggies over the cream cheese topping (distribute evenly so that each serving will get a taste of everything) and cover with wax paper. Press the veggies down into the cream cheese to seat them into the creaminess. Leave covered and refrigerate a few hours before cutting into squares for serving.
You'll also love
- Single Bowl Quiche 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Radish and goat cheese 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- zucchini, tomatoes, and cheese... 2.7/5 (73 Votes)
- Baked Mac and cheese. 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Bars 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
- Skor Bars 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!