Baked Mac and cheese.
Ooy-gooey milky cheesy with the crispy top perfect for any cool night
- Not done yet
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Not done yet
You'll also love
- Baked Mac & Cheese with Cornbread... 4.1/5 (80 Votes)
- Cole Slaw 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- zucchini, tomatoes, and cheese... 2.7/5 (75 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach Burgers Freezer... 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Bean Tacos 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Oven pork chops with stuffing 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- MOMS HOMEMADE STUFFING 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!