- 2 trays of chicken
- 250 ml Russian Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups apricot jam
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 pkg onion soup mix
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients into a roaster. Add chicken.
Let marinade for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator. Mix every 1.5 hours.
Cover and cook at 350F for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Apricot Cranberry Chutney 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Oven pork chops with stuffing 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
- Cream of Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- My Mothers Baked Beans 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Apricot Chicken 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken- Baked Tikka 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- SATE 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.