Apricot Cranberry Chutney
We love this refreshing chutney on salmon!
- 1/3 cups apricot jelly
- 1/2 cups frozen cranberries (or fresh
- coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix jam and cranberries in a small saucepan. Keep on medium heat and stir occasionally.
Chill for an hour
You'll also love
- Eggplant Nuggets 3.7/5 (127 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with goat cheese 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Baked Pork Chops 4.8/5 (70 Votes)
- 15 Bean Soup 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Apple Chutney 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Fish Marinated in Lime 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Chicken in Salt Crust with Garlic... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.