The best seafood chutney recipes - 5 recipes
Grilled seafood goes great with all chutney, particularly sweeter recipes like Apricot Cranberry Chutney . Mango chutney pairs especially well with halibut. Chutney can be made in either a blender or over a pot, depending on how much time you have. You can even make chutney with seafood. You can eat it as part of a dish or simply on crackers as a snack.
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
- 1/2 pkg. imitation crab meat
- 1 8oz pkg. cream cheese
- 4 tbsp. apricot jelly
Mix ingredients well in a food processor
Top rated Seafood chutney recipes
Roasted Halibut with Tomato Curry Sauce
We especially like how the mango chutney complements all the flavors!
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp mild Indian curry pate
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 4 pieces halibut
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 C chopped onions
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 C chopped canned tomatoes
- 1 C vegetable stock or water
- 1/2 C coconut milk
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
6 Fish You Should Be Grilling Now!
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Grilling fish is ridiculously easy, and tastes amazing! Not sure what type to buy? These are our favorite 6 fish to grill!
Apricot Cranberry Chutney
We love this refreshing chutney on salmon!
- 1/3 cups apricot jelly
- 1/2 cups frozen cranberries (or fresh
- coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These sushi cups are utterly perfect for warm-weather entertaining!
Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam Ka Lacha)
Mango Chutney is a lightly spiced, sweet and sour relish with a chunky texture that makes a perfect condiment
- 2 raw Green Mangoes (about 3 cups of peeled and shredded mango)
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Nigella Seeds (Onion Seeds or Kalonji)
- 4 whole dry Red Chilies
- 1 tablespoon shredded Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Golden Raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
We reccomend this on crackers or with fishcakes, halibut, or salmon!
- approx 10 granny smith apples (peeled and grated)
- Sugar ( same amount as apples. e.g. if apples equal 4 cups grated then 4 cups sugar)
- salt to taste
- soif (fennel seed)
- hot pepper
- 2 onions (grated)
- crushed garlic
- 1 tbs oil