The best budget friendly seafood recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Budget friendly seafood recipes
Replica of Crawfish Monica served at Jazz Fest in New Orleans
- 1 lb. crawfish tails
- boiled and peeled; OR
- 1 lb. shrimp
- peeled; OR
- 1 lb. lump crabmeat; OR
- 1 lb. oysters
- drained and quartered.
- 1 stick of butter (Do not use margarine.)
- 1 pint of half-and-half
- 1 good-sized bunch green onions
- chopped (tops
- 3 - 10 cloves garlic
- chopped (to your taste)
- Creole seasoning to taste (or 1 - 2 tbsp.)
- 1 lb. cooked fresh pasta (Dry pasta is all right if fresh is not available. Rotini is preferred
- but use your favorite shape.)
Cold Seafood PlatterYUM!Food Porn
Cold Seafood Platter. Discover our recipe
- 2 pounds of various seafood of choice (prawns
- salmon tuna etc)
- lemon to garnish
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 bunch dill (or dried)
By Laura_cookie du blog Délices Cookie's
Chop half the onion and shallots
- 10 oz frozen cocktail seafood (such as scallops
- 3.5 oz smoked salmon
- 4 small carrots
- 1 tbsp white wine
- scant 1/2 cup light cream
- 2 tsp curry
- 1/2 onion
- 2 shallots
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Salt and pepper