Cold fish buffet recipes - 2 recipes
Planning the menu for a cold buffet? Try a seafood platter. They make the perfect appetizer and elegant finger food! Place grilled or broiled fish with your favorite sauces like homemade garlic mayonnaise or lemon-tarragon dressing. Try our simple seafood platter and class it up with lobster with this cold fish buffet idea. We also recommend adding deep-fried oysters for hearty feel.
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Cold fish buffet recipes
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster PlatterYUM!Food Porn
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter
- 3 slices of cold but cooked lobster
- 4 steamed asparagus stalks
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- Lemon wedge
- Cocktail sauce of choice
The Best Seafood Recipes For Your Slow Cooker
Not only do slow cookers save you heaps of time, they also make seafood incredibly tender and flavorful. Try these 19 top seafood recipes.
Cold Seafood PlatterYUM!Food Porn
Cold Seafood Platter. Discover our recipe
- 2 pounds of various seafood of choice (prawns, salmon tuna etc)
- lemon to garnish
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 bunch dill (or dried)