Cold fish buffet recipes - 2 recipes
Planning the menu for a cold buffet? Try a seafood platter. They make the perfect appetizer and elegant finger food! Place grilled or broiled fish with your favorite sauces like homemade garlic mayonnaise or lemon-tarragon dressing. Try our simple seafood platter and class it up with lobster with this cold fish buffet idea. We also recommend adding deep-fried oysters for hearty feel.
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cold fish buffet recipes
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster PlatterYUM!Food Porn
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter
- 3 slices of cold but cooked lobster
- 4 steamed asparagus stalks
- 3 carrots
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- Lemon wedge
- Cocktail sauce of choice
The Best Seafood Recipes For Your Slow Cooker
Not only do slow cookers save you heaps of time, they also make seafood incredibly tender and flavorful. Try these 19 top seafood recipes.
Cold Seafood PlatterYUM!Food Porn
Cold Seafood Platter. Discover our recipe
- 2 pounds of various seafood of choice (prawns
- salmon tuna etc)
- lemon to garnish
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 bunch dill (or dried)