Cocktail sauce recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Quesadillas
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Cocktail sauce recipes
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster PlatterYUM!Food Porn
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter
- 3 slices of cold but cooked lobster
- 4 steamed asparagus stalks
- 3 carrots
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- Lemon wedge
- Cocktail sauce of choice
Homemade Cocktail Sauce
Place some tomato paste in your serving bowl
- Del Monte tomato paste
- Black pepper
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Horseradish (optional)
Great for small get togethers
- Salad shrimp or chopped cocktail shrimp
- Cocktail sauce
- Cream cheese - room temperture