Cocktail sauce recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chocolate Strawberry Braid
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cocktail sauce recipes
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster PlatterYUM!Food Porn
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter
- 3 slices of cold but cooked lobster
- 4 steamed asparagus stalks
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- Lemon wedge
- Cocktail sauce of choice
Homemade Cocktail Sauce
Place some tomato paste in your serving bowl
- Del Monte tomato paste
- Black pepper
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Horseradish (optional)
Great for small get togethers
- Salad shrimp or chopped cocktail shrimp
- Cocktail sauce
- Cream cheese - room temperture
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!