Cocktail sauce recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Kinder Bueno Cheesecake
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Cocktail sauce recipes
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster PlatterYUM!Food Porn
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter
- 3 slices of cold but cooked lobster
- 4 steamed asparagus stalks
- 3 carrots
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- Lemon wedge
- Cocktail sauce of choice
Homemade Cocktail Sauce
Place some tomato paste in your serving bowl
- Del Monte tomato paste
- Black pepper
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Horseradish (optional)
Great for small get togethers
- Salad shrimp or chopped cocktail shrimp
- Cocktail sauce
- Cream cheese - room temperture