Homemade Cocktail Sauce
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Del Monte tomato paste
- Black pepper
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Horseradish (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Place some tomato paste in your serving bowl.
If you like it spicy, mix in a small dollop of prepared horseradish.
Grind fresh black pepper on top.
Stir and then chill before serving with shrimp.
You'll also love
- Vichy carrots 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Goat Cheese 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- sweet and sour sauce for beef 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Carrots Peabody 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
- White Cake with Brown Sugar Sauce 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Strawberry Cardamom Jam 3.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Mussels in Sauce 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Sauce 3.6/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make tomato sauce
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!
Review this recipe