Homemade Cocktail Sauce
- Del Monte tomato paste
- Black pepper
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Horseradish (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Place some tomato paste in your serving bowl.
If you like it spicy, mix in a small dollop of prepared horseradish.
Grind fresh black pepper on top.
Stir and then chill before serving with shrimp.
You'll also love
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Hungarian Cabbage and Noodles... 3/5 (29 Votes)
- Mussels in Sauce 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Noilly sauce 3.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce 3.2/5 (11 Votes)
- KOREAN GIMBOP 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Roast Beef Sliced Sandwich 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat -... 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!