Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter
Big platter full of lobster and veggies!! Mmm!
The Gourmandize Team
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter. Discover our recipe.
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
YUM!Food Porn 1 Picture
- 3 slices of cold but cooked lobster
- 4 steamed asparagus stalks
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- Lemon wedge
- Cocktail sauce of choice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Splay the shredded lettuce over a large platter. Carefully place the lobster, asparagus, and carrots over the lettuce to create a pleasing arrangement.
Place a small bowl filled with cocktail sauce next to or in the middle of the platter and serve with a lemon to garnish!
You'll also love
- Overstuffed Chicken Taco 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Seafood chutney 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Risotto 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Fish and Vegetable Casserole 4.7/5 (74 Votes)
- Nuts Rava Upma 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Shrimp Cakes 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe