RECALL: Mislabelled Products Recalled From Shelves Due To Health Risks
(June 30, 2017) Products recalled due to milk and fish allergy risk.
Dierbergs Markets, a company based in St. Louis has recalled certain Deli Products in all retail stores because of their risk to people with fish and dairy allergies. They had failed to declare the anchovy in their Caesar dressing and milk in their Santa Fe wraps. In other products, fish is listed as an ingredient but not an allergen. Changes in the products are cited as the reason for the omissions.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap 10 oz with a use-by date of 7/2/17 or earlier
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad 14 oz with a use-by date of 7/1/17 or earlier
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad 8.5 oz with a use-by date of 7/1/17 or earlier
- Classic Pinwheel Appetizer Wrap Platter 12 ct with a use-by date of 7/2/17 or earlier
- Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Wrap 11 oz with a use-by date of 7/2/17 or earlier
- Santa Fe Grilled Veggie Wrap 12 oz with a use-by date of 7/2/17 or earlier
steps to take
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions to the consumption of these products. The company urges consumers to return unopened packages to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions can contact the company at +1 (636) 532-8884, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm CDT.
Click here to get all of the facts about recalls and food safety in the US.