Milk khoya: (paal ghova)
- Milk - 4 cups
- Sugar - 8 tbsp
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a heavy bottomed pan, add milk and keep stirring constantly until it comes boil.
Once it comes boil, keep stirring it occasionally.
Once the milk thickens start stirring continuously as it starts to get burnt at this stage.
When it starts to bubbles over add sugar and mix well.
Turn off the flame.
You'll also love
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE (MEXICAN... 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Savories - Tikka Samosas 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Rava Kichidi Chennai Style 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Asian Soy sauce Chicken 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Judy's Hot Milk Cake 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe