Aunt Cheri's Salad Dressing
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbs sugar
- S alt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In medium bowl,mix all ingredient's-If not runny enough add a dash of milk-use sugar to taste.
Put in fridge 2 hr's before using.
You can use this on a regular green salad or use for macaroni salad.
You'll also love
- Super Easy Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Orange Rolls 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- turky chili 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Hearty Meatloaft with Spinach and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Basic Single-Serve Pancake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Spring Vegetable tartar 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- MAYONAISE 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Melanie's Grand Supreme Dressing 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.