Jim's Caesar Salad Dressing
- 3 large garlic cloves crushed
- 8 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 coddled eggs (boil 1 minute)
- 2-3 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients. Serve over chopped romaine lettuce.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.