Jim's Caesar Salad Dressing
- 3 large garlic cloves crushed
- 8 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 coddled eggs (boil 1 minute)
- 2-3 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients. Serve over chopped romaine lettuce.
You'll also love
- Super Easy Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Lasagna 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pasta with India spices 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Baked Cabbage and Potato Omelet 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Parmesan Bread 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Dippin Sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.