Great-On-Everything Homemade Salad Dressing
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 tsp each of
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dijon mustard
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
put it in a small canning jar and shake it, baby!
keeps well in the fridge for a few weeks
You'll also love
- Homemade Chicken & Cran-Nut Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- salads 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Dippin Sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Light Dijon Salad Dressing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Gazpacho salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Greek Salad Dressing 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe