Great-On-Everything Homemade Salad Dressing
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 tsp each of
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dijon mustard
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
put it in a small canning jar and shake it, baby!
keeps well in the fridge for a few weeks
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.