No-Cook Meals To Deal With Summer Heatwaves
No need to slave over a hot stove to get a delicious dinner! These amazing no-cook meals will help you survive summer's hottest heatwaves.
© i am a food blog
Between the soft baguette, the flavorful deli meats, and the tangy quick-pickled vegetables, banh mi might be the perfect summer sandwich! This recipe will help you make your own version of these delicious Vietnamese sandwiches with ingredients you can easily find at your local grocery store.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!