Chicken Roast with Ginger
- 1) 1 Chicken with Skin
- 2) 4 tbsp of Wooster Sauce
- 3) 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste
- 4) 2 Lemons
- 5) 1 Onion
- 6) Leaves of 1 Spring Onion
- 7) 1 medium sized ginger
- 8) 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 9) 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon Powder
- 10) 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper
- 11) 1/4 tsp of White Pepper
- 12) Salt to taste
- 13) Oil as required
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Take a bowl and mix the wooster sauce, garlic, ginger, lemon syrup, salt, cinnamon powder, black pepper, and white pepper together.
Spread this mixture onto the chicken
Chop all the vegetables finely
Brush oil onto the chicken and fold it in silver foil
Heat the chicken in the oven at 180° pre-heated for 40-45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Old Fashioned Meatloaf 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tortiere 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuscan Roast Beef 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Kraft Dinner 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Simple Curry Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Roast Chicken; Low and Slow 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Onion Curry (negative calorie) 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.