Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- 1 potato finely grated, 2 carrots finely grated, 1 small onion finely chopped, 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 pound ground pork, 1/3 cup water, 1 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, 1 tbsp. poultry seasoning, 1/2 tsp. marjoram.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Brown meats. Drain all fat except about 1 tbsp. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Simmer until veggies are cooked. If necessary add more water. Beat 1 egg with 1 tbsp. of water and brush on top of pie.
Bake at 375 degrees f. for 40 to 45 minutes until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Tuscan Roast Beef 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Stuffed Cabage Rolls 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cranberry Pork 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Yummy Easy Chip Dip 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pulled Barbeque Pork Sandwiches 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Yellow squash pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mary's Meatloaf 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe