The World's Craziest Burgers
As much as we love a classic burger, it's also important to mix things up. Step outside your comfort zone with one of these crazy versions!
1/12 View slideshow
Crust (Solihull, England)
If you like your burgers with a side of competition, you'll want to make a trip to Crust in Solihull, England. The challenge? Finish the infamous "Mr. Big" burger—all 3 patties, plus the mound of pulled pork, bacon, cheese, and onions that are piled on top—in under 20 minutes, and it's free. Apparently only about 10% of the thousands who have tried have succeeded...
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Comment on this article