This is a recipe that I use to make for my brother John. Now that he is older and married his wife makes it for him. This recipe will always be dear to my heart.
- 2 lbs of hamburger
- 1 can of hunts spaghetti sauce
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 large container of sour cream
- 1 bag of doritos or tortilla chips. Either way you like it. Doritos are good in it though. In a pinch you can use taco shells
- At least 2 bags of cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Brown your two lbs of hamburger. After you have done that put it into a bowl. Pour in spaghetti sauce and taco seasoning. Mix it all together. Then set it aside. In a casserole dish, large one preferably. Crush half the doritos. Then pour in your hamburger mixture, half the sour cream, cheese. Repeat steps till you reach the end. Top with rest of chips and cheese. Bake at 350 till cheese is melted.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.