The best tex mex casseroles - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Tex mex casseroles recipes
fiesta tots casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- cooking spray
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed nacho cheese soup (such as Campbell's® Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can milk
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
Tortilla Taco Casserole
I got this recipe from a friend who got it from her friend
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- tortilla chips
Dorito Chicken Casserole Recipe
Pre-heat the oven to 350°
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (divided)
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes (drained)
- ½ packet taco seasoning
- 1 large bag Doritos
- Shredded lettuce (optional)
- diced tomato (optional)
By Lysska, Cooking From A Stay At Home Mom
This is a recipe that I use to make for my brother John
- 2 lbs of hamburger
- 1 can of hunts spaghetti sauce
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 large container of sour cream
- 1 bag of doritos or tortilla chips. Either way you like it. Doritos are good in it though. In a pinch you can use taco shells
- At least 2 bags of cheese
chick noodle casserole redone
mix canned chicken with noodles add cream of chicken soup, parsley, garlic powder mix together
- 1 big can chunk chicken or 3 small cans
- 2 cans cream of chicken
- 1 box of noodles any kind (i used pasta portions)
- garlic salt and parsley a good pinch of both
- as much cheese as you like
- enough bread crumbs to cover the top
Tacos in casserole form. Yum!
- 2 cans crescent rolls or roll out dough
- 1 jar Ragu cheese sauce
- 1 pound mince beef/chicken
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/3 C. water
- 1 head iceburg lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- jalapeno slices
- sour cream
- 1 bag shredded cheese, your choice