Taco casserole recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Taco casserole recipes
Tortilla Taco Casserole
I got this recipe from a friend who got it from her friend
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- tortilla chips
By Lysska, Cooking From A Stay At Home Mom
This is a recipe that I use to make for my brother John
- 2 lbs of hamburger
- 1 can of hunts spaghetti sauce
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 large container of sour cream
- 1 bag of doritos or tortilla chips. Either way you like it. Doritos are good in it though. In a pinch you can use taco shells
- At least 2 bags of cheese
cream cheese taco bake
very simple and easy
- 1 pkg of cream cheese
- 1/2 container of sour cream
- 1lb hamburger
- 1 green pepper
- 3 green onions
- 2 cups shredded cheese(your choice)