Tortilla Taco Casserole
I got this recipe from a friend who got it from her friend. I don't know what it's actually called.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- tortilla chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Mix ground beef and taco mix according to instructions on packet. (Beef should be browned and drained).
Put meat in bottom of casserole dish. Place beans on top of meat. Cover with cheese.
Heat in oven for 1/2 hour at 325F.
Cover with chopped tomato and onion. Serve with tortilla chips.
Tastes really good if you crush the tortilla chips into it when serving.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (239 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (189 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole with Cream 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.