Easy Mexican Recipes You Can Master Now
Forget ordering Mexcian for dinner, you can make it easily yourself! Get started with these 5 easy, delicious Mexican recipes!
Mexican corn salad - © A dish of daily life
All the best of Mexican street corn, in one zingy, easy salad! Recipe here.
EASY OVEN BAKED SPICY CHICKEN TACOS - © The Cookie Rookie
We can't get enough of tacos, and this oven-baked recipe makes it so easy and fast to serve them up to a crowd! Get the recipe here.
5-Ingredient Chipotle Chicken Taquitos - © Foodie Crush
You had us at 5 ingredients! Get the recipe for this tasty chipotle goodness here.
horchata - © Tastes better from scratch
Haven't tried Horchata at home yet? Now's your chance. Recipe here!
Easy Mexican Fried Ice Cream - © House of Yumm
AFter the Mexican inspired feast you've been enjoying, you deserve this epic fried icecream!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.