Easy Mexican Recipes You Can Master Now
Forget ordering Mexcian for dinner, you can make it easily yourself! Get started with these 5 easy, delicious Mexican recipes!
Mexican corn salad - © A dish of daily life
All the best of Mexican street corn, in one zingy, easy salad! Recipe here.
EASY OVEN BAKED SPICY CHICKEN TACOS - © The Cookie Rookie
We can't get enough of tacos, and this oven-baked recipe makes it so easy and fast to serve them up to a crowd! Get the recipe here.
5-Ingredient Chipotle Chicken Taquitos - © Foodie Crush
You had us at 5 ingredients! Get the recipe for this tasty chipotle goodness here.
horchata - © Tastes better from scratch
Haven't tried Horchata at home yet? Now's your chance. Recipe here!
Easy Mexican Fried Ice Cream - © House of Yumm
AFter the Mexican inspired feast you've been enjoying, you deserve this epic fried icecream!
More steaming articles
33 Secrets That Only Pro Party Hosts... 10 foods for a brighter smile 12 ways to elevate baked potatoes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article