- 16 cups Tomatoes
- 5 cups Green Peppers
- 5 cups Red Peppers
- 8 Cloves of Garlic
- 8 cups Onion
- 1 can Hot Peppers with juice (2oz.) or 6 Jalepenos
- 2 cans Tomato Paste (15oz. each)
- 1 cup Vinegar
- 6 Tbsp. Pickling Salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil ingredients for 15 minutes. Put in jars, tighten lids slightly. Preheat over to 300 and place jars in it. Turn off the oven and leave jars in ti for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Jenna's nachos 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Mustard and tomato tart 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Savories- Lamb Kabobs 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Gazpacho Soup 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Guacamole 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Karen's Swiss Steak 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn RECIPE: Grilled salmon with orange... 4/5 (112 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Sauce 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.