Karen's Swiss Steak
- 1/4 cup Celery
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper
- 2 tbsp Onions
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Dry Mustard
- 2 cans Tomato Soup
- Salt & Pepper
- Round Steak
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Pound steak with flour and brown.
Mix sauce and pour over vegtables and meat.
Bake for 2-3 hours @ 350
You'll also love
- Sour Cream and Chive Chops 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Angel hair pasta with shrimp,... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with celery and... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked Sloppy Joe Squares 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken fillet in puff pastry 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Mae's Chili 3.3/5 (86 Votes)
- Steak Casserole 3.2/5 (135 Votes)
- Appalachian Jerky Instructions 4/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!