Grandpa Murphy's Stir Fry
- Thin sliced Beef
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Stick of Celery
- 2 Tomatoes - Peeled
- 1 Can of Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Dry Mustard
- Soya Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cut up vegetables. Melt butter in pan and add vegetables. Sprinkle with garlic, dry mustard, soya sauce, salt & pepper.
Cook meat in a little butter.
Add 1/2 can plus 1/2 juice of mushrooms, salt & pepper, soya sauce.
Combine all ingredients.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn A refreshing recipe for TUNA TATAKI 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Vegetarian Taco Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Pot Liquor Mac-N-Cheese 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Goulash(Casserole) 4/5 (42 Votes)
- Hungarian Goulash 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Western Sandwhich 4.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Grandpa Murphy's Stir Fry 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pepper Steak 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.