Do you know what this red liquid is?
If you think it's blood, you should read on...
For more food buzz and cooking tips, follow us on Facebook!
More steaming articles
Chocolate Snowflake Shortbread Cookies 29 Spicy One-Pot Dishes That Will Help... 8 Foods That Make You Gain Weight When...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Delicious Stuffed Cabbages
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture