- 2 tbsp. of fat or oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1/2 cup of diced green pepper
- 2 tsp. of salt
- 1/8 tsp. of pepper
- 1 tsp. of worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz. of macaroni
- grated cheese for topping
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
fry together fat or oil,chopped onion and ground beef
cook and drain 8 oz. of macaroni
and add all the other ingredients to it
put in a casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese
bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour
You'll also love
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.4/5 (215 Votes)
- BBQ Meatloaf 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Sausage Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Gourmet Sirloin Chili Recipe 4/5 (34 Votes)
- MULTI-GRAIN BREAD for Breadmakers 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Spaghetti 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Spaghetti Sauce 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.