How To Make Classic Meatloaf
A very delicious meatloaf
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 C BBQ sauce
- 1/4 C ketchup
- 1/2 C panko bread crumbs
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together the ground beef, bread crumbs, ketchup, and egg.
Finely chop and add the onion. Mix well. Put in loaf pan and cover with ketchup and BBQ sauce, sprinkle with panko. Cook at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until cooked thouroughly.
Add a clove of garlic in with onion.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (440 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (383 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (311 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (213 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (201 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture