How To Make Classic Meatloaf
A very delicious meatloaf
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 C BBQ sauce
- 1/4 C ketchup
- 1/2 C panko bread crumbs
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together the ground beef, bread crumbs, ketchup, and egg.
Finely chop and add the onion. Mix well. Put in loaf pan and cover with ketchup and BBQ sauce, sprinkle with panko. Cook at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until cooked thouroughly.
Add a clove of garlic in with onion.
You'll also love
- Afghani Chicken 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Chicken with Garlic and Olives 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Dale's Chicken and Noodle Casserole 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Steak- Peri Peri 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Garlic Fingers 4.1/5 (153 Votes)
- Fresh Red Bean and Beef Chili 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Tortilla Taco Casserole 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture