Parker House Rolls
- 1 1/2 Cups Warm Water
- 3 Tbsps Butter(Sliced into 6 pieces)
- 3 Tsps Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 4 Cups Bread Flour
- 1/4 Cup Dry Milk
- 3 Tsps Yeast
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put ingredients into bread machine on dough setting
Place on floured board separate in 1/2 and then in 1/2 again. Make 3 rolls out of those 4 pieces. Shape into Balls
Place dough balls into muffin pan(12) adding a little vegetable oil on and letting them rise again.
Bake on 350 for 5-10 mins.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (105 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (89 Votes)
- Sweet Bread Machine Challah 4/5 (121 Votes)
- WHOLE WHEAT & FLAX BREAD for... 4/5 (114 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (209 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!