Dinner Rolls - Bread machine
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp margarine or butter
- 1 egg
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp dry active yeast
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place all dough ingredients in the bread pan in the order listed.
Select SWEET DOUGH cycle
Grease cookie sheet. Divide into 15 pieces. Shape each into a ball.
Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet
brush with margarine. Cover, let rise 30 to 40 minutes or until double.
Heat oven to 375. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Brush tops with margarine if desired
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.