- 1 box/bag macaroni
- 1 lg. can spam
- 1 c. shredded or chunk cheese
- 1 1/2 c. miracle whip
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 Tb. milk
- salt, pepper, onion powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Boil noodles until done. Drain, rinse in cold water and place into bowl.
Cut spam up into 1/4' cubes and place in bowl. Add cheese to bowl.
Mix miracle whip, sugar, seasonings and milk in small bowl. Then add and stir into the bowl of noodles.
Refrigerate for 4 hours and serve.
It may seem very juicy at first, but noodles will absorb a lot of it!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.