25 Ways To Sneak More Chinese Cabbage Into Your Meals
Whether you call it Chinese cabbage or Napa cabbage, this healthy vegetable is one and the same. Here are 25 creative and tasty ways to cook with it!
© The Cozy Apron
Thai Chicken Salad Wonton Cups with Peanut Sauce Dressing
These crisp wonton cups are a pretty and clever way to serve an already yummy salad. To make, combine shredded napa cabbage with cooked chicken breast, purple cabbage, baby bok choy, green onions, cilantro, your favorite spicy peanut dressing and crushed peanuts. The wonton squares only take about 10 minutes to cook, and if you are really short on time, a store-bought rotisserie chicken would work perfectly.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture