Melanie's Grand Supreme Dressing
An oil and vinegar based dressing for salads.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 3 tablespoons mayo
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix dry ingredients together.
Mix wet ingredients together
Mix all ingredients together well.
You'll also love
- CHEESY GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chive Breakfast Tofu 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Jello Salad 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 3.9/5 (59 Votes)
- Jamaican Flounder with Mango Lime... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Salsa 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Homemade Ranch Dressing 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe