Homemade Ranch Dressing
equal to one packet of dry dressing mix
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
add each of the dried spices to a bowl and mix carefully.
Store in a canning jar or ziploc bag.
You'll also love
- Mixed Rice 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Dill Potato Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Light Dijon Salad Dressing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Country Style Vanilla Ice Cream 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Steak Salad with Creamy Ranch... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Zucchini 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Moroccan Lamb Kebabs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make fast-food style mayonnaise in a pinch!