Homemade Ranch Dressing
equal to one packet of dry dressing mix
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
add each of the dried spices to a bowl and mix carefully.
Store in a canning jar or ziploc bag.
You'll also love
- Homemade Cream Potatoes 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Mixed Rice 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Greek Salad Dressing 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Energy bars 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Crunchy Salmon Cakes with Greek... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- MOTHER'S DILL PICKLES 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Pizza Primavera 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Oysters - some like it hot 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make fast-food style mayonnaise in a pinch!