Spaghetti with Zucchini
- 1/2 lb spaghetti
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- 1 half onion
- a bit of fresh parsley
- one teaspoon of olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Take both tomatoes and cut into small cubes, cut both zucchini into thin slices, chop half the onion.
Put water to boil in a saucepan, then add the spaghetti. Meanwhile, put olive oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the onions add the zucchini slices in bottom of adding to it a glass of water wait 5min then add more water if necessary.
Once the zucchini has softened, add the tomato pieces turning burner on low heat. Once the spaghetti is cooked serve. Put the vegetable mixture on top of spaghetti and sprinkle with parsley. the meal is ready! bon appetit!
You'll also love
- Stuffed cabbage 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fresh Mint and Zucchini Soup 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper Garlic Fries 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Tzatziki 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Vicki's Baked Beans 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Shrimp 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Tomato Sambhar 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Moroccan Lamb Kebabs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?