Ham Tomato Tart
- - 1 pastry crust
- - 3 tomatoes
- - 2 slices of ham
- - 1/3 cup grated Emmental cheese
- - Basil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 425° F
Cut the tomatoes into 3 slices.
Put the puff pastry in a pie or tart pan, prick the dough with a fork
Spread mustard on the dough. Put the piece of ham over mustard, cover the ham with tomato slices. Salt and pepper. Put basil on tomatoes. And finally put the grated cheese over the tomatoes. Bake until cheese has browned and pastry is puffed about 15 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!