Pasta Salad with Mozzarella and Ham
- 10 oz spiral noodles
- 8 oz (about 2 cups chopped) fresh button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) mozzarella
- 4 slice (s) of ham
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp mild mustard
- 1 tablespoon of herbs de provence
- salt Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta until al dente in salted water according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and let cool under running water.
Cut the mushrooms. Cut them into strips. Melt the butter in a skillet. Add mushrooms. Sauté 10 minutes. Drain.
Drain the mozzarella. Cut into cubes. Cut ham into strips.
Dressing: In a bowl, mix oil, vinegar, mustard and herbs. Salt and pepper.
In a bowl, mix the pasta, mushrooms, ham, mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.
Add the dressing. Decorate the top with Parmesan shavings made using a peeler.
You'll also love
- Pasta with Ham and Feta Cheese 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Pot Liquor Mac-N-Cheese 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- bacon wrapped pork chops 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Greek-Style Vegetables 4/5 (39 Votes)
- Cowboy Beans 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Ham wrapped Cheese Skewers with... 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Waldorf Salad 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?