Mamaw Mac' Macaroni Salad
Traditional macaroni salad ala my Gramma
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- 1 lb Dry Elbow Macaroni
- 1 Large Sweet Onion, Diced
- 1 Small Jar Dill Relish
- 1 Cup Salad Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Mustard
- 6 Hardboiled Eggs, Diced
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Prepare macaroni according to label directions.
Add diced onion, eggs, and dill relish.
Add salad dressing and mustard.
Mix until macaroni is completely coated.
Allow to chill approx. 1 hour before serving.
Brown mustard can be substituted for yellow to add a zing, and celery seeds make a nice addition as well.
You'll also love
- Gazpacho salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Brown Butter Tortellini with... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- BASIL PASTA 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Colorful Pasta 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Shrimp 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe