Macaroni and Tuna Salad
- 2 C Macaroni Cooked and Drained
- 2 Cans Tuna drained
- Peas (fresh or frozen thawed)
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Salt & Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook and drain pasta. Let it cool before proceeding to the next step.
Mix in all ingredients until well blended. Chill
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.