- 1lb cabbage or cole slaw mix
- 5T chopped green onions
- 1/2c sunflower seeds
- 1 pkg chicken ramen noodles
- 1/2c slivered almonds
- 2T wine vinegar
- 1/2c vegetable oil
- 2T sugar
- Seasoning from ramen noodles
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Crush noodles and brown in a little butter with sunflower seeds and almonds. Mix all ingredients except dressing.
Heat dressing until sugar is dissolved. Toss salad with dressing just before serving.
You'll also love
- Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Super Easy Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- CORNBEEF AND CABBAGE 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Potato Hash 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mouth-Watering Beefy Stuffed... 2.9/5 (87 Votes)
- Cabbage Noodles 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Tomato Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl - Austrian Biscuits 3.5/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.