Why You Should Be Eating More Chinese Cabbage
Chinese cabbage is good for your heart, digestive health, skin, hair and even unborn children... so you should be eating more of it!
Brassica Rapa is most commonly known as Chinese cabbage or Nappa cabbage and is a leafy green vegetable used in a wide range of international cuisines. It also happens to be extremely good for you, bringing a variety of health benefits. Click on to learn why you should start getting more of this vegetable into your diet...
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture