Steak stir fry
By Létitia Piment Oiseau du blog Piment Oiseau
Steak stir fry. Discover our recipe.
- 14 oz fresh soba noodles
- 8 oz steak
- 1 red pepper
- 4 Chinese cabbage leaves
- 1 spring onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger 3 cm long
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 pinch of dried seaweed flakes (optional)
- a little pepper
- 1 tablespoon neutral vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Finely chop the spring onion (reserve the green stem), Chinese cabbage and peppers. Crush the garlic and grate ginger. Cut meat into thin strips.
Heat oil in a wok and fry onion and pepper.
Stir vigorously for 5-6 minutes, then add garlic and ginger. Then add the leaves of Chinese cabbage.
When the vegetables are cooked, add the meat. Sauté for 1 minute, then add the noodles. Add hot water and stir for 1 minute.
Pour both soy sauces and add a little pepper to taste. Mix well until all the noodles are mixed with the filling.
Arrange noodles in bowls and sprinkle with dried seaweed, chopped onion stems and sesame seeds. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Sauce Muffins and ... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Lo mien 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Sticky Rice 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- home made chinese shrimp and... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chipotle Mushroom Runsas 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken Salad 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Chinese Sundaes/Hawaiian Haystacks 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Egg Rolls 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.