Recipes with seaweed - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Seaweed recipes
Peanut Butter Sauce Muffins and Seaweed Omelette
Preheat the oven to 380*F
- 1. 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 2. 2 tsps of Baking powder
- 3. 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4. 1 egg
- 5. 1 tsp of Walnut or Hazelnut oil (optional)
- 6. 3/4 cup Milk
- 7. 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 8. Peanut butter (creamy)
- 9. Milk for the sauce
- 10. Sugar for the sauce
Steak stir fry
By Létitia Piment Oiseau du blog Piment Oiseau
Steak stir fry. Discover our recipe
- 14 oz fresh soba noodles
- 8 oz steak
- 1 red pepper
- 4 Chinese cabbage leaves
- 1 spring onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger 3 cm long
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 pinch of dried seaweed flakes (optional)
- a little pepper
- 1 tablespoon neutral vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water